March 12, 2011

Ligths for Japan

Well, by now it's much more than know what happened in Japan...
So I stopped production this week's image and made this one...
A little gift of mine: a LOT of ligths for Japan, and not just electric ligth...

Parable of the sun (Light of Hope!)

Good night sun

Where does your light go?

You shine with such hope and joy

Why do you sleep

and let the dark come?

What is that you say?

Oh, I see now

You shine within my heart

so that hope will be with

me in the dark when

times are hard

But then in the morning the

hope you have placed in my heart remains

and you go out into the world

to light the way for everyone

I go out in my little part of the world

to shine the light of hope

to all I meet

So, as I lay me down to sleep

I know your holy light is with me

The holy light of God

No comments:

Post a Comment