May 08, 2010

At the Very Beginning




Ladies an gentlemen... Dunno why I introduce, no one will come... Anyway...
Mari Illustrious Makinami...
Now this pic is by far the one I like the most... I think both the composition and contrast color/bg are right (finally). This one is actually the 2nd version, the 1st one had a pic of Mari without the helmet and wrist tubes. Unit-05, as I have stated before, is HARD to pose... But anyway, I like challenges; the tghing is the challenge came when it was time to ERASE the original bg... Mein Gott... So many crevices and curves and... The arm-lance!
Still i think is the best one... Several colors were enhance to look "shiny", like the yellow on the lance, pylons and shoulders... Also some sparks were added near the electricity-collecting-thingies on the pylons...

No comments:

Post a Comment