February 13, 2012

Lake Bottom


Eva 02 as seen in the bottom of the lake in The End of Evangelion...
Somehow, it matches my status this weekend.. I woke up and puked like 5 times before settling in a zombie-like status...
I made this one quickly when I realized I didn't posted anything last week either!
Oh, the semester beginings!

Anyhow, I used a blue filter to give the underwater appearance and a new water reflection brush to put in the passing light...
I cloned the Eva's layer and painted it black to make the shadow beneath it...
I'll post something again this weekend.. I hope...

P.S. Did you see that the Revoltech Mass Production Evangelion is gonna have a limited re-release? Judging from the images, it will come with the wings, the Lance of Longinus purple replica and the double-edged-giant-swod-like-thingie... May 15th... 
I think I'll have one...
As long as I can get it from where I normally do 'cuz otherwise it's gonna be F*cking expensive!
Evangelion Evolution 04 is already on Ebay at $110 US (the cheapest!)... 
Can you believe that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment