February 03, 2014

Devil itself!


I mashed up 2 different frames from End of Evangelion for a single image as the idea of Eva 01 alone didn't appealed much to me...
I re-made the drawing of Shinji from the "Groundwork of Evangelion: the Movie 1", also taking 2 different frames into it, the body is from the moment when he screams after seeing the destroyed Eva 02 and the head is when he first appears with the Eva...
Besides that there's nothing new here XD
You can see the original photo for this image HERE and visit my 2nd Tumblr, where I post the finished images too...
I'm already late for homework (3 days late actually), so see ya...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mezclé 2 imágenes diferentes de End of Evangelion para hacer una ya que la idea del Eva 01 solo no me gustaba mucho...
Re-hice el dibujo de Shinji del "Groundwork of Evangelion: the Movie 1", también tomando 2 cuadros diferentes, el cuerpo es del momento donde él grita después de ver al Eva 02 destruido  y la cabeza cuando aparece con el Eva
Aparte de eso no hay nada nuevo XD
Puedes ver la foto original de esta imagen AQUÍ y visitar mi 2do Tumblr, donde también pongo las imágenes terminadas...
Ya voy tarde para la tarea (3 días tarde de hecho), así que hasta la próxima...

No comments:

Post a Comment