December 17, 2011

Zeruel's Attack (part 3)


Done in a rush... To  continue the story started 10 months ago here and continued here...
I have other images planned for this story :D
Since they were taken in the same photo, we can see that the figures are nicely in-scale... 
The BG is from a Revoltech-oriented guide that depicts how to make a hangar for the ARX-Arbalest from Full Metal Panic in paper, like the one I found for Eva 05 that I used in this image...
So... A bit of glow here and there, completed joints, added reflections and voilà!
I've been experimenting lately to do something cool with Photoshop, but I think you will not see results this year (not that there's much left)...
Also I found another hobby: carnivore plant growing!
Damm... To much spare time... 
Next I'll be the loony of the block that lives with a lot of cats... (something I already do)

No comments:

Post a Comment