January 15, 2011

SMASH!


The Thunderspear is definitely something that belongs to Eva 02...
I tried to use it and the 1st Rebuild Eva 00 but it didn't quite fitted. I was gonna use the 2.0 mold of Eva 02, but then again, ANY Eva 02 looks good in a dinamic action pose (bad luck for Eva 00, will go on carring shields).
As usual I tried to erase the joints, the result is a continuous neck and abs... I'm not quite sure of how many "v" plates the Eva has on the chest [they seemed to change from episode to episode and from scene to scene in the movie], but my guess was 4 plus the one on the hips...
The cable was drawn and the pink glow progressive knives make was added to the blade of the Thunderspear, wich also had a color palette swap to enhance the different tones
Or so I think...

2 comments:

  1. k onda amigo donde compraste tus evas ,aqui en mexico???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nop...
    Ebay, HobbyLinkJapan, Amiami.jp, Mercadolibre, una tienda de anime (Vs comics Anime), etc...
    Felicitaciones!
    Tienes el 1er comentario!

    ReplyDelete