November 20, 2010

The Block-Buster Attacks!

The Block-Buster Attacks!
A friend lent me a set of LEGO blocks... And I built this!
Curiously, Eva 00 is indeed being held by the figure, usually I make a composite image from different images...
Now, I figured out a way to put a stand in the 1st generation Evas (where the umbilical cord would be) like you do on the more recent ones; that's how Eva 02 can stand in that pose...
I re-used the buildings and added some smoke in the back of the "monster", they're supposed to be jetpacks; and for some reason, he has a cape...
I added the magnetic field lines on the crossbow Eva 02 has and added the bolts flying towards the thingie, could't conceive a way to make them impact...
When you re-interpret this un-cannonical image, ain't it nice? Shinji attacking the monster hand-to-hand in order to save Rei?

No comments:

Post a Comment