May 12, 2012

Expansion of Blockade


Wow... Almost a month since last post!
But well, real life was calling (she said I had to press 20 algae and prepare them to herbarium standards)

So... Eva 01 after 3rd Impact as seen in End of Evangelion...
Man this one was hard... 
Earth? Nah... Just some color swap...
Space? Nope... Star brush...
The Lance? Nein... Basic editing...
You guessed right... The dammed crosses... I used a brush to make many in different sizes, the cloned the layer and relocated it to give the appearance of depth and distance... A final edit: perspective, gave the crosses the impression of rising... After giving it the glow they have (which I didn't like much) the image was done!
The Eva and the core are nothing new, have used the technique in several other images...

Anyway... My semester will end in the 1st week of June, so I hope I can make many drawings during vacation time...

Cancelled my MP Eva Complete Edition pre-order... finally decided it ain't necessary...
I'll save my money for when "Q"  is released...


No comments:

Post a Comment